"Corepoint Integration Engine is my 'YES' engine. It is absolutely our favorite piece of software." —Will Smith, Integration Manager
Wavelength Information Services, Inc.
Atlantic General Hospital
Request more information about Corepoint Integration Engine.
For the fourth consecutive year, Corepoint Health has the #1 ranked interface engine.
2012 Best in KLAS Awards: Software & Services Report Highlights:
- Highest overall score in the Interface Engines market segment – 97
- 100% of customers surveyed would purchase Corepoint Integration Engine again
- This marks the fourth consecutive year Corepoint Health has been honored with this distinction
KLAS conducts the surveys and collects the information directly from the healthcare providers. Users complete detailed surveys and participate in in-depth interviews from KLAS experts.
KLAS® publishes the annual Top 20 Best in KLAS Awards: Software & Professional Services report. For additional information, please contact KLAS at www.KLASresearch.com/top_20 or contact Corepoint Health for additional information.
©2012 KLAS Enterprises, LLC. All rights reserved. www.KLASresearch.com
Corepoint Integration Engine is the standard for meeting today's healthcare integration demands. It provides healthcare IT professionals with more control, menu-driven features, greater vendor independence and reduced cycle times. The Corepoint Health interface engine is meeting the demand for new interfaces with lower costs, higher efficiency, and greater productivity.
Featured Interface Engine Case Studies
Mary Lanning Memorial Hospital uses Corepoint Integration Engine to participate in the Nebraska Health Information Initiative (NeHII), a statewide health information exchange. "I don't know how we would be able to participate in NeHII without Corepoint Integration Engine," said IT anlyst, Michelle Musgrave. She continued, "We send HL7 ADTs, lab results, radiology results and transcriptions to NeHII in real-time." Continue....
Round Table on HIE Connectivity. Gain the perspective of three Corepoint Health customers on using Corepoint Integration Engine to connect to HIEs. Customers include:
- Michael Mover, CIO, Riverview Hospital
- Kim Kiefer, Application Development Supervisor, Hendricks Regional Health
- Marty Buening, Director of Information Technology, Northwest Radiology Network
5 Questions with Gregg Martin, CIO. Arnot Ogden Medical Center uses Corepoint Integration Engine to enable a greater connected workflow environment and, recently, was instrumental in their achieving Stage 6 HIMSS EHR Adoption. Read the interview with the CIO as he discusses their EHR adoption, its impact and initiatives underway to meet Stage 1 Meaningful Use requirements.
Healthcare Integration White Papers
- A Balanced Approach to Meeting Healthcare IT Compliance
- The Role of an Interface Engine in Modern Healthcare
- Why Do I Need an Interface Engine?
Value of Corepoint Integration Engine
Ensure High Availability
The Corepoint Health interface engine offers high availability natively. Assured Availability for Corepoint Integration Engine simplifies high availability and enables an easy-to-implement solution that delivers confidence constantly and cost-effectively.
Configure and Test Interfaces Easily
The Corepoint Health interface engine provides a menu-driven development approach with intuitive operators to manipulate data and build processing logic for the most complex or the simplest interface. Implementation times are significantly reduced using Corepoint Integration Engine features delivering tested, read-to-deploy interfaces in hours rather than days, weeks or even months.
The Corepoint Health interface engine configure/test features include:
- Preloaded HL7 versions for quick development of HL7 messages
- Configuration Wizard assists you step-by-step to create new interface configurations and connections easily
- Message variations that allow for customizing an HL7 version in one step
- Make the most of other healthcare standards and data formats. Leverage multiple HL7 standards and data formats through one interface engine platform. Work with X12, XML, DICOM, CSV, CCD, CDA, and CCR.
- Code Set Translation. The Corepoint Health interface engine code set translation features are flexible enough for users to build or import code sets and map them to one another in a point-and-click approach.
- Interact with Databases. Connect to any ODBC-compliant database in seconds with Corepoint Health’s interface engine database connection wizard.
- Conformance Checking. Validate HL7 messages against a selected version to eliminate or reduce message errors.
- Test-as-Configure. The Corepoint Health interface engine has intuitive testing features deliver high quality interfaces and data exchanges. Easily run unit tests at each step in the interface configuration process to ensure the transformation and logic are implemented as intended.
Deploy Interfaces Promptly
The Corepoint Health interface engine rapidly deploys developed and tested interfaces smoothly into the production environment with a simple point-and-click. The deployed interfaces begin processing messages between applications, or are stored for safekeeping.
The Corepoint Health interface engine deployment approach creates advantage by:
- Implementing patient data exchanges with efficiency, timeliness, and accuracy
- Utilize already-defined interfaces, modifying areas of differences quickly and deploying similar interfaces in new clinical data exchanges with minimal effort
Monitor & Manage Interfaces in Real-Time Conveniently
Corepoint Integration engine provides a web-based administration console enabling healthcare organizations to monitor their IT environment and deliver a high-performance interface environment.
Healthcare workflows are orchestrated in a logical manner with built-in interface engine monitoring, configurable alerting, and practical log management features.
The Corepoint Health interface engine monitoring & management features include:
- Graphical Monitoring. Get real-time updates with the Corepoint Health interface engine graphical views and reports. Monitor queue depths, idle time, active alerts and message status on one screen.
- Alerting. The Corepoint Health interface engine provides multiple alert features to monitor service level elements defined by your healthcare staff and automatic escalation based on your IT service management practices.
- Search, Filter, and Manage Logs. View and manage message logs within the web-based, rich internet application console. Filter messages on message content, and/or time of day. Re-send messages when needed – simply.
"With the implementation of Corepoint Integration Engine, we reduced the time it takes to develop and implement a new healthcare interface by 75%, at a minimum." —Erik Wolowitz, Senior Programmer Analyst
Good Shepherd Rehabilitation Network